Put it down!!

I know you are out there, reading this content and agreeing or disagreeing. Let me hear from you! This blog should be a conglomeration of our experiences on the road, good and bad.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On the road

When I first decided to write this blog I thought I would make a funny, spontaneous and antidotal collection of the things I see and experience on the road. I travel quite a bit and in doing so have seen and experienced the very best and worst in travel etiquette from people, hotels, car rentals and more.

However, after giving it some thought I decided I would just write it as I see it and let you all decide what category the stories fall into.

If you find this blog please feel free to comment and even add your own travel stories and knowledge. Moving from coast to coast and everywhere in between is difficult and the more we can share about our experiences the easier we can make it on all of us.

See you on the road….

No comments:

Post a Comment